It’s ooey, gooey, and perfect for Halloween season – it’s Slime! For this DIY, we will show you how to make Slimy Slime! Slime making allows for endless self-expression with all colors and texture combinations you can create! After you’ve made your first batch of Slimy Slime, our challenge to you is to experiment with the recipe and observe what ingredients increase or decrease the sliminess of your slime!
What You’ll Need:
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Stick or Spoon for Mixing
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Resealable Bag
- 4 Ounces or ½ Cup of White Glue
- 2 Teaspoons of Slime Activator (Borax Powder Dissolved in Warm Water)
- 5 or More Drops of Food Coloring (Optional)
Building Tips & Tricks:
- Be careful when measuring your ingredients. But also feel free to experiment. What might happen with more or less glue, or more or less activator? How does changing the ingredient amounts change the properties of your slime?
- To practice data capture, create a chart or simple table to record how different slime recipes contain different ingredient amounts. Then record notes on how each slime was different.
Ready to share your Slimy Slime? Be sure to tag @TheDoSeum and use #DoSeumAtHome we love seeing all that you create!
DOWNLOAD Slimy Slime INSTRUCTIONS
§112.11-14.a - (1)(A, B) §112.11-14.b - (1)(A) (2)(A-E), (5)(A)
§112.15-16.a - (1)(A, B) §112.15-16.b - (1)(A) (2)(A-E), (5)(A, B)