An Experience Like No Other
The DoSeum is comprised of a series of three, two-story exhibit halls totaling 65,000 square feet. Between each exhibit hall, glass facades create daylight-flooded transitional spaces that connect visitors to the additional 39,000 square feet of outdoor exhibit yards. The building is surrounded by meandering pathways that offer a sense of surprise, beautiful gardens that captivate the senses, and shady places where families can relax and school groups can unwind.
We also offer a host of practical, thoughtful features designed to make visitors feel welcome and enjoy their museum experience to the fullest. From free on-site parking to an in-museum café where guests can grab a healthy meal and relax, every space is designed with children and their caregivers in mind.
Guest Visitation Policy
Things You Should Know about The DoSeum
- The DoSeum is a place for children and their parents (or caregivers) to learn together. Adults must stay with and supervise their children at all times. We also ask that visitors respect instructions communicated by the loud speaker or signage.
- To assure the safety of the children visiting, adults without children ages birth-5th grade are not permitted to enter The DoSeum, except when attending a private event for adult audiences.
- The DoSeum utilizes video monitoring throughout its building and grounds to support its security efforts.
- It is okay to take photos in The DoSeum, but only images of your own group for non-commercial purposes.
- Commercial photography and filming are conducted by The DoSeum. Entry in the facility and/or purchase of an admission ticket constitutes your consent for The DoSeum to use any photos images for film it deems appropriate without payment, inspection or review.
- The DoSeum’s Little Town exhibit was designed for children 5 years old and younger. Older children who are part of a family group may enter with their younger sibling, provided they can play gently and be sensitive to the younger children in the exhibit.
- The DoSeum is not liable for theft, loss or damage to personal property.Take precautions with your personal belongings and do not leave valuable items in your car or parked strollers.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the exhibit galleries. (more important to stress this and the reference to café seating diluted the message)
- The DoSeum is a non-smoking campus.
The DoSeum reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone we feel would negatively affect the experience for our core audience or when the building occupancy limit has been reached. In the event of an emergency evacuation of the building, guests will be allowed reentry as soon as possible. No refunds will be given.