ReDo Recess: A Grown-Ups Only Night at The DoSeum
The next ReDo Recess is March 24th!
Grown-ups, ReDo Recess at The DoSeum is a chance for the 21 and up crowd to be a kid all over again. Over 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor fun, including hundreds of hands-on interactive exhibits inside and out. Eat, drink, mingle with a robot named Baxter, and be a kid again.
- All attendees must be 21 years old and up. Photo IDs will be checked at the door.
- Members who have bought pre-sale tickets must show their membership card at the door upon entry.
- Be sure to stop by The DoSeum Store pop-up shop for all the latest toys and gadgets!
- Guidelines to ensure maximum fun at ReDo Recess:
- Have your ID and digital/printed ticket (or ticket receipt) ready so you breeze through our check-in. If you bought tickets as a group, you will need to enter The DoSeum together to ensure the correct number of entrants.
- Parking will be in our main lot off of Humphrey. If that lot is full, there is additional parking on Brackenridge in our south parking lot, just one block south of our main lot. You may also park at the doctor’s office directly across from our south parking lot.
- Our bars and gift shop will accept cash and credit cards.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, tonight is about moving and playing! We do not recommend wearing high heels as this will restrict your access to some exhibit spaces due to safety precautions.
- We will have spaces in The DoSeum reserved for chowing down on food and drinks, we ask that you do not bring them into our exhibits.
Most importantly, be prepared to have a ton of fun and unleash your inner kid!
***The DoSeum does not offer refunds for ReDo Recess tickets. Thank you for your support.