A Grown-Ups Only Night at The DoSeum
April 20, 2017 – 7-9 pm
Tickets are on sale now! Get yours today!
ReDo is back and we’re ready to have a Fiesta like there’s no mañana! For one night, adults are welcome to venture inside the papel picado-adorned walls of The DoSeum, dance along to mariachi music, and enjoy specialty adult beverages. We’ll be providing a mix of fun Fiesta-themed activities that will make you feel like a kid watching your very first River Parade! All attendees must be at least 21 years-old. Photo IDs will be checked at the door.
What Can You Do at ReDo?
- Bebidas Frescas: Thank you to our sponsors: San Antonio Cocktail Conference, San Antonio Beer Fest, and the San Antonio Current. We will be announcing our food vendors very soon! Drink tickets will be valid through last call at 8:45 pm or until supplies lasts.
- Musica y Baile: We will have incredible music provided by DJ JJ Lopez, modern and classic tunes from Mariachi Nuevo Estilo, and foot-stompin’ rock & roll from The Vinyl 45’s. The Guadalupe Dance Company will be wow-ing guests from way up high with their routines on stilts! Come sing and dance the night away at The Do!
- Flores en el Aire: Work with our educators to make beautiful and aerodynamic paper flowers in our Innovation Station. Test out whether or not they can fly by sending them soaring through our wind tunnel! It will be like physics class… but with drink tickets!
- Coronas de Fiesta: No need to be the King or Queen of Fiesta to have a crown! We will be working with you to craft your very own colorful festive accessory!
- Dream Keeper Workshops: The DoSeum’s Artist-in-Residence, Richard Armendariz, will be on-site leading block printing activities related to his exhibit, Dream Keeper. Guests can venture through the dream-like world of the exhibit and leave with their very own artistic masterpiece!
- Concursos Divertidos: Do you have the loudest grito? The fanciest hat? Or maybe the most flair in your Fiesta outfit? Participate in El Grito, Best Fiesta Hat, or Show Off Your Flair contests to win a surprise award!
Thank you to Our Partners!
Rules of ReDo
- Members who have bought pre-sale tickets must show their membership card at the door upon entry.
- Be sure to stop by The DoSeum Store pop-up shop for all the latest toys and gadgets!
- Guidelines to ensure maximum fun at ReDo Recess:
- Have your ID and digital/printed ticket (or ticket receipt) ready so you breeze through our check-in. If you bought tickets as a group, you will need to enter The DoSeum together to ensure the correct number of entrants.
- Parking will be in our main lot off of Humphrey. If that lot is full, there is additional parking on Brackenridge in our south parking lot, just one block south of our main lot. You may also park at the doctor’s office directly across from our south parking lot.
- Our bars and gift shop will accept cash and credit cards.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, tonight is about moving and playing! We do not recommend wearing high heels as this will restrict your access to some exhibit spaces due to safety precautions.
- We will have spaces in The DoSeum reserved for chowing down on food and drinks, we ask that you do not bring them into our exhibits.
Most importantly, be prepared to have a ton of fun and unleash your inner kid!
***The DoSeum does not offer refunds for ReDo Recess tickets. Thank you for your support.