The Little Doers
Now Accepting Registrations
2017-2018 School Year: Sept. 5th, 2017 through May 25, 2018
- Monday and Wednesday | 9:00 am-12:00 pm | $250 p/month – Register Here
- Tuesday and Thursday | 9:00 am-12:00 pm | $250 p/month – Register Here
- BRAND NEW: Friday | 9:00 am-12:00 pm | $150 p/month – Register Here
To register your child online:
- Pay $45 registration fee and $45 supply fee. Links to pay are available next to each offering above. Fees are non-refundable.
- Download the 2017 – 2018 Little Doers Registration Forms and email to Cheryl Viera (contact info below). Registration forms for 2017-2018 will be made available online on Feb 20th.
- Our Little Doers Director, Cheryl Viera, will contact you to confirm your registration.
- Tours are available by appointment.
- If you prefer to register your child over the phone or in person, please contact Cheryl Viera (contact info below).
- The registration and supply fees guarantee your class position and are, therefore, non-refundable if you withdraw.
- Child must be 3 or 4 years-old.
- All children must be potty trained.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Information is subject to change.
Can’t wait for the new school year? We still have room in our Spring 2017 class!
For more information about enrollment, call Cheryl Viera at 210-212-4453 x664 or via email @ email@example.com
What does The Little Doers offer your child?
- A play-based learning environment
- A time for Preschool Play supported by experienced educators and enriched by The DoSeum’s 65,000 square feet of indoor and 39,000 square feet of outdoor exhibit space
- A stimulating environment that supports the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of every child
- Hands-on experience with science, technology, engineering, art, and math
What is the philosophy of The Little Doers?
- Our philosophy is based on our belief that children learn best in a program that provides developmentally appropriate educational experiences and allows for exploration and a deeper connection within the museum and their community.
- Little Doers recognizes the significant relationships among teachers, students, parents, and families and encourages continuous collaboration in a climate of mutual respect, cooperation, and shared responsibility.
Testimonials from Parents
“I have been most grateful for the active, child-centered experience the educators at Little Doers have provided for my preschooler. Knowing the importance of play-based, experiential learning, I could not have asked for a more perfect enriching learning experience for my active and curious son. We look forward to camps and visits for years to come.” — Natalie Smith
“We have loved the experience our daughter has had with Little Doers – from the play-based curriculum, to the wonderful and loving teachers, and all the new friends she has made in her class. Each week, she looks forward to getting to school. We love to hear about all the exciting opportunities and experiences she is having each week while she’s there. We are so thankful to have become part of the Little Doers family.”
— Amanda Keel